COVID-19 - Info
We ask you to bring the following test or proof with you on arrival::
- proof of a negative result of an antigen test for SARSCoV-2, the acceptance of which must not be more than 48 hours ago. OR
- in evidence of a negative result of a PCR test for SARS-CoV-2, the acceptance of which must not be more than 72 hours ago. OR
- a medical confirmation of an infection with SARS-CoV-2 that has been survived in the last six months, which has been confirmed by molecular biology. OR
- proof of a first vaccination with a centrally approved vaccine against COVID-19 from the 22nd day after the first vaccination OR
- eEvidence according to Section 4 (18) EpiG or a separation decision if this was issued for a person who was verifiably infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the last six months before the planned test, OR
- proof of neutralizing antibodies, which must not be older than three months. OR
- Proof of a negative result of a SARS-CoV-2 antigen test for personal use, which is recorded in an official data processing system and the acceptance of which must not be more than 24 hours ago.
Basically as we all already know. DISTANCE and DISFINFECT. We have developed a COVID-19 prevention concept. That is why we ensure the greatest possible security. There are disinfectant dispensers at all central points. It is compulsory to wear a mask when going to the buffet. Otherwise we just ask you to keep your distance from other guests. During your stay, the table is reserved exclusively for you. Our special hygiene concept runs in the background. Please keep a minimum distance of 2 meters to other guests. We have enough space 😊 indoor and outdoor. We ask you to only use the toilets in YOUR room during your stay.
Yes. We have developed special time slots. You just let us know beforehand or reserve your favorite sauna time in advance and then you can relax and chill out. There is no mask requirement in the wet area. Adhere to the distance rules here as well. So that everything is nicely distributed, we have extended the opening times for the wellness area.
In principle, anyone who has recovered in the last 6 months or who has received an initial vaccination (22 days in advance) is exempt from the obligation to test. For example, anyone who is on vacation with us for a week and has not recovered or has not been vaccinated has to prove a negative antigen test every 48 hours. This can be done very easily on site. Gladly also in our hotel.
You start the day with our East Tyrolean breakfast buffet. We fill many regional products in portions in mason jars. At the buffet it is compulsory to wear a mask and a distance of 2 meters from other guests. Make sure to use the disinfectant dispenser at the buffet. We constantly change the serving cutlery or you use the serving cutlery at your table. In the afternoon there are cakes and strudel, portioned for self-consumption. All courses are served in the evening. Except for the salad and appetizer buffet. The table is reserved for you only during your stay. It is compulsory to wear a mask when going to the buffet.
Our employees are tested weekly. The 3 G rule also applies here. Tested, vaccinated or recovered. In addition, every employee has completed COVID 19 safety training and hygiene training.
Of course, you can enjoy your aperitif or drink in our lounge. Everything open. As already mentioned, please keep your distance.
The 3 G (tested, vaccinated, recovered) rules usually apply here as well. We kindly ask you to inquire at the Foreign Office beforehand.
Nothing. Look forward to and bring a lot of holiday mood with you. We'll do the rest for you. Due to our uniquely quiet location and our size (28 rooms) we offer enough space inside and outside for a lot of relaxation.
COVID-19 Cancellation policy 2021
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we have of course adjusted our cancellation conditions for this year.
Free cancellation up to 3 days before arrival for the following reasons:
- Travel warning for the East Tyrol region
- Quarantine obligation on return journey
For all other reasons, the cancellation conditions of the Austrian Hotel Regulations apply. We therefore strongly recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance.
The following cases are taken into account:
- Cancel because you suffer from COVID-19 symptoms,
- because your temperature is high, even if a later test result is negative,
- because you tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms,
- because a close relative or a person living in the same household is sick with COVID-19 and your presence is urgently required,
- because a close relative in the shared household is sick with COVID-19 and you have to go into quarantine, or
- because you will be unable to travel during your stay due to your illness and will have to extend it. Here there is coverage within the scope of the involuntary vacation extension.
You can find more information here:
The contractual and cancellation conditions of the Austrian Hotel Regulations apply. You can find this here for download.
Deposit - Booking confirmation
The reservation is made by written confirmation by email. Deposit per room: 25% of the travel price.
Our bank connection:
Raiffeisen Landes Bank Tirol
IBAN: AT42 3600 0000 0927 6486
up to 3 months before arrival - free cancellation
3 months to 1 month before arrival - 40% cancellation fee from the travel price
1 month to 1 week before arrival - 70% cancellation fee from the travel price
Last week - 90% of the travel price.
We recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance. You can complete this insurance directly online here .
Single room surcharge
You are welcome to book a beautiful double room for single use. Surcharge depending on the season on request.
The hotel bill including ancillary services / consumption will be paid on the day of departure. BAR, debit card (Maestro), VISA or Mastercard.
The rooms are available from 2 p.m. Please vacate your room by 10:30 a.m. We will keep the rooms ready for you until 6:00 p.m., should you arrive later, we ask that you call us in advance. Early check in and late check out on request.
You are also welcome to travel with your four-legged friend. This is a warm welcome to us. We ask for your understanding that it is not permitted to take them to the dining room during meal times. One-time cleaning fee. Costs on request.